Sunday, July 18, 2010

Comments4Kids


I was amazed by this video Just Pray. Who would have ever known that middle school children made this video. It is very well done. This video really touches your heart. I think this was a great way for the students to get a full understanding of the impact of the oil spill had on the environment and people that are so close to home.

The students at Alba Middle school were very lucky to have someone like Sheila Hagler in their school. I was really starting to wonder how teachers in our area were using technology in the classroom. I haven't been in Mobile that long and unfortunately my daughter hasn't had much experience with teachers using technology in her school. They had just started getting SmartBoards in her school but, most teachers haven't been trained properly yet. I guess it will take some time.

The kids looked like they had fun while they were learning something new. It's great to see children working so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment