Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Post #10


Was I better today than yesterday? That is a good question and I think I am. I believe that we need to always improve ourselves in life. It doesn't have to always be some drastic change that is noticeable to everyone. It can be something as little as saying hello to people you normally don't speak to or something as small as just drinking one more glass of water a day and drinking one less soda. Also, life is a learning experience. We aren't born knowing everything but, we are equipped to learn. I believe that we can learn something new almost every day of our lives.

Now let me think of one sentence to describe my life. Here it is:

I want to live a purposeful life where I can make a positive impact on others.

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment

All I can say is that I was put to shame by a seventh grader. Thank God for Dr. Strange's class for opening up my eyes to the world of technology! My PLN is not quite as organized as this. This video has given me more motivation to organize my PLN better. I never thought to use Symbaloo. When I am done with this post I will be going to that site.

I was really impressed. I think it is great how the science class is conducted to give the students more responsibility and freedom. It is wonderful how this student is learning to research independently and showing her work to others in the science community. She is very lucky to be in a class like this. I can remember being bored to death in my seventh grade science class. I probably would have been more interested in science at a younger age if I had a class like this.

1 comment:

  1. What will your classes be like? Her science class?

    Your sentence was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete