Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post #13




Comments4Classmates

Here are my comments to the following classmates' blogs:

Stephen Atkins: What I’ve Learned This Year

The FabLab was new to me also. It's great to see children at that age learning and having fun at the same time.


Mr. McClung's blog was quite different this time around.Change is good. It's good to see that he took a negative experience and turned it around as a learning experience. I just love the fact that he didn't lose focus on what is most important and that is the students.


Crystal Rutherford: First Graders in Ms.Cassidy’s Class

I agree that as teachers we need to change with the world.We can never get comfortable and only stick to one way of teaching. Ms. Cassidy is doing a great job with her first graders.


I also want to use blogging and video in the classroom. I just hope I work at a school that is supportive of using technology in the classroom.


Katie Watson: My PLN

I also used symbaloo for my PLN. I found it real easy to use. I like the fact that you can just click on the icons to go to your destination. I also used delicious.com to bookmark pages and I added a delicious.com icon to my symbaloo.I find it funny that at the beginning of class I had no idea what a PLN was and had no idea what to do. Now that I have the hang of it I am constantly adding on to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment