Sunday, June 20, 2010

C4K 1

Winter Raindrops Poem

2KM @ Leopold Primary School


Winter has Arrived in 2KM

I had a chance to Kathleen McGeady's classroom blog at Leopold Primary School in Leopold, Victoria, Australia.We are experiencing summer here and they are experiencing winter right now. Miss Mcgeady's class has done lesson on winter. It was funny seeing that the students used Wordle when I had just learned about it in this class. I see now how it can be used in the class for brainstorming. The picture above was created by this classroom also. The raindrops are actually each students' individual poem about winter. The students were able to use creativity and worked together collaboratively. If you go to the actual blog, you can see where the teacher left questions for the students to respond to.

Below is Miss McGeady's response to my post which can be found at the link above.

@ Melissa, Thanks for your great comment. Wow, I am jealous of your 32 degree days and it is very cold here! Wordle is lots of fun to use! I look forward to checking out your blog. Best wishes, Miss McGeady

No comments:

Post a Comment